A woman confesses his crime in a video on Facebook


Rosemarie Farid was tired of her roommate and killed him.


Rosemarie Farid was tired of her roommate, so I hit him in the head to kill him and then uploaded a video confessing his crime in your social network Facebook.

"Before I took all the money from his wallet and stole his phone"

The woman in South Florida, now in custody, facing charges of murder after police found the body of Donald Gavagni, 64, inside his bathtub.

Police said they received a call from a friend of the victim, after he had been three days that Gavagni will not answer the phone.

Police found blood in the living room and kitchen Rosemarie, where there was a blood dripping wet towel in the sink.

In the video from Facebook, Farid explained how he had killed the victim. "I hit my head on the floor a few times, I left the bloody floor because I wanted to let you know that he had no right to torture and kill animals," Farid said.
"Before I left he took all the money from his wallet and stole his phone," he said in his confession.

Days before murdering Donald, Rosemarie wrote on his Facebook wall that he had fantasies of revenge against Donny.

"I am so angry about having to live with the loser Donny will be hard not kick his ass.'m In a violent mood swings and Donny is causing me big time." 

Rosemarie Farid was tired of her roommate and killed him.


According to the indictment, Farid seemed "proud of the video" and even invited people to view your Facebook after learning he had been charged with premeditated murder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...